10 Best Touching Birthday Message to a Best Friend
You have a best friend. You’re close, and you sometimes consider them as part of your family. But, everyone needs to be reminded that there is still a strong bond between your friends and you. Sending the best birthday messages is one way to do this. Here are ten best touching birthday messages to a best friend.”
The 10 Best Touching Birthday Messages to A Best Friend
1) “Happy birthday, my dear. I hope you get lots of nice presents! It’s just another day on earth for me because such days are always fun in my life because I’m with the person who understands me most. Thanks for making it so special every day.
I like you best because no one makes me feel so happy, but you do! I am so thankful for having you as my friend! I’ve never known anyone who can make me forget everything bad and make me feel good about myself. “
2) “Today we celebrate your birthday, and it is your day to join our family. Your birthday brings many new things into our life, like new hope, joy, and love. We are going to make lots of memories today that will last for a lifetime. Happy Birthday !”
3) “Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, dear friend, happy birthday to you! Here’s wishing all your dreams do come true. May God bless your way with happiness and joy! Happy Birthday!”
4) “Birthday is the day that I like most of the year’s days because I get to spend it with you. For me, time with friends is time well spent. You have been there for me in ways that only your best friends can be, so for that, you must know how much I care about you and appreciate our friendship.”
5) “I guess you were the best birthday gift I ever got. I want to tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and how glad I am that we’re best friends. Birthday wishes from your friend, ever since you were a tiny baby.”
6) “Many people look forward to their birthdays and have a great time celebrating their anniversary with family and friends, but only a few people have their true best friend as their birthday gift! You really are the sweetest person in the world! Happy Birthday! “
7) “I can’t believe another year has passed already, but I hope that you’re having as much fun as I am because it’s your day to shine. May your day be filled with nothing but fun and happiness! Happy birthday, my friend!”
8) “My ever-supportive friend, I love you so much, and you mean the world to me! That’s why I’m sending my best wishes to you on your special day. Just know that your friendship is greatly appreciated by this one girl who cares about it most. Happy birthday to you!”
9) “You’re a true best friend, and I’ll always treasure our friendship! Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great year!”
10) “You have been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to. Thanks for being my friend and always lifting my spirits whenever I’m down. I wish you all the happiness in the world on your birthday! May you grow old gracefully.”
How to make your best friend’s birthday special
If you’re like me, your birthday is probably one of the few days where you have a bit more than 24 hours to do whatever you want. I’m not talking about beating the high score in “Call of Duty” or binge-watching every episode of “The Golden Girls.” There are plenty of things to do that are far less demanding and just as enjoyable. So here’s how I make my birthday special:
1) Breakfast in bed – Who doesn’t love a big breakfast while they drink their morning coffee?
2) The day off – If your job gives you vacation time for a birthday, take it!.
3) Party time – Of course, you need to have a party! This can be a big shindig with tons of people, or it can be something more intimate. Either way, you should invite your friends, family members, and significant other. It’s also nice to get some sort of cake.
4) Plan an adventure – Go somewhere that day that you’ve never been before. This is good for spontaneity inside your day and encourages you to do things besides sit at home by yourself.
5) Go to a concert or sporting event: If you live in a city, something will be going on.
6) Read something: Reading is great for the soul. I usually read a book, but magazines and newspapers are great.
7) Write something: When my Birthday rolls around each year, I usually spend some time reflecting on what I’ve done the past year and trying to set goals for myself for the next year.
8) Do something for someone else – Doing nice things for people is something that can be done at any time of the year. For example, I usually spend a good chunk of my day helping my friends and family with whatever they need help with.
9) Watch your favorite movie – Have you forgotten what it feels like to be totally engrossed in a movie or have you been forbidden from watching your favorite movie if it’s your birthday. If you’re really having a great birthday and you’re doing everything else on this list, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t do this just to continue your celebration.
10) Ice cream is the best – If you’re like me, your birthday is probably one of the few days where you have a bit more than 24 hours to do whatever you want. I’m not talking about beating the high score in “Call of Duty” or binge-watching every episode of “The Golden Girls.” There are plenty of things to do that are far less demanding and just as enjoyable.
Best gift for your best friend on their birthday
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for your best friend, don’t worry! There are plenty of opportunities out there, from gifts that will intrigue them to the ones that they need.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite picks below and hope it helps you find a great present for your bestie.
1) Dinner at an exotic restaurant: Nothing beats dinner at an upscale restaurant with your closest and most important person in life. You can take a trip somewhere new or visit one of their all-time favorites, but it’s sure to be memorable either way. You can even treat them to dinner if they’re a picky eater and can’t decide what they want to eat. Regardless of the type of food they order, you’ll have a great time. Take into account their interests and preferences. The restaurant will be perfect for them because it caters to their favorite foods. Plus, it’s one of the best ways to get your relationship going!
2) Dine in style with a memorable meal at an upscale restaurant: Plenty of upscale restaurants offer set-menu dinner experiences for two or more people. Typically, it involves a sit-down dinner at one of the restaurant’s tables and a server taking care of the food and beverages. An entrée, appetizer, two desserts and a glass of wine can be included in these grand dinners and all you have to do is choose from different types of food and then sit back and relax! You’ll also get to skip the hassle of getting dressed for an evening out.
3) Take your best friend on an all-intimate romantic adventure: If your best friend is someone you’ve known since high school, it could be hard to think up something new. However, there are many ways to get your romance going that are more exciting than the ordinary date night. Go bungee jumping, skydiving, or even take an amazing trip! These are just a few ideas.
4) Educational toys and activities: If your best friend isn’t a big fan of the gift-giving tradition, then go for educational toys and activities. For example, give them a fun activity book for seniors that are filled with games and crosswords to keep them busy in their retirement years. This can be a great gift for someone who doesn’t have much in the way of hobbies but looks forward to having fun during their free time instead of being alone.
5) A new home decorating idea: It can be hard to think up a wonderful gift for someone you’re close to just because it’s the holiday season and special occasions are usually what come to mind. But, you’re in luck because there are many things you can give as a gift that they’ll love because it will make their home look nice. For example, maybe they don’t have any picture frames on their walls, and they would love some new ones. Or maybe they like spending time outdoors but wish their living room looked more welcoming. There are plenty of ways to create a cozy atmosphere without spending hundreds of dollars on rugs or furniture.
6) A gift coupon to a spa: Spa treatments are a wonderful way to relax and recharge your energy. Plus, not only do you get to pamper yourself, but your best friend will appreciate the thoughtful gesture of taking them for treatment of their choice. Spa day gift coupons are available from all the big names in the industry, and it’s easy to find one that fits into their budget.
7) A gift coupon for a vision doctor: If you know your friend is always going through bad eyesight, getting them new glasses or contacts or even an eye exam can be a great idea. If you have a friend that doesn’t normally wear glasses, they may not even realize they need to get a new pair, and this is the perfect time to buy them something they’ll enjoy.
8) Gift coupon for a jewelry store: If you know your best friend is into her fashion, get her a special gift coupon for a jewelry store. They can spend it and treat themselves to something new or use it as an excuse to shop at their favorite store. This gives them the versatility of using it as an entertaining gift and ensures they’ll be able to find something they like if they’re on the fence about what would be good in their wardrobe.
9) Gift coupon for a wig and clothing: Why not get your friend a gift coupon to an upscale clothing store? Depending on the type of person they are, they can take their gift coupon and choose to either shop or get a new wig. Wigs are becoming more popular these days, and if your friend is into their looks, this could be a perfect choice!
10) A home gym membership: If you have a best friend that’s very health aware. It’s always thoughtful to give them something that keeps them moving. For example, if they’re interested in yoga classes but don’t know where any are in their area, getting a membership at their favorite studio is always appreciated.