15 Best Happiest Birthday Message? How Is It Different from “Happy Birthday”
“Happy Birthday” is a common and best way to wish someone a Happy Birthday. It can be written on a card, online chat, or text message. This message is simple and easy to say.
Fifteen best happiest birthday messages? How is it different from “Happy Birthday”?
The following are 15 messages that you could use as your best happy birthday wishes:
- You are so unique, and I am so proud of the person you’ve become! You inspire me every day. I love you to the moon and back!! Happy, happy birthday!
- I hope that this year brings you everything that your heart desires: joy, luck, peace, and love. Happy birthday!
- You never fail to amaze me, fall short of my expectations, and never let me down! You are the best daughter I could ever ask for. And I hope that you always stay on the side of good people. Happy birthday.
- Thank you for bringing light into my life by being the best daughter a father could ask for! Happy birthday mom!
- I love how honest, caring, and forgiving you are. I’m so lucky to have such a good friend in your life. Thank you for being such an amazing sister to me. Happy birthday, sister!
- You’ve always been my driving force, motivation, and inspiration. I’m so happy that you’ve always been there for me. Happy birthday.
- You’re always there for me. That’s why I can’t stop taking care of you! Happy birthday little princess!
- Thank you for being such a great sister and friend to me. You make my life better every day. I hope we’ll keep being great friends and sisters to each other in the future! Happy, happy birthday.
- To the best son, a father could ask for. You mean the world to us. And I’m so happy that we share this great life together. Happy birthday!
- To the best big brother, a sister could ask for. Thank you for always helping me through tough times. I love you! Happy birthday.
- To the best friend, anyone could have. No matter what happens, I will always be with you until the end of time. Happy birthday!
- Blessings and happiness to my dear sister! Thank you for always being there and helping me through tough times. Happy, happy birthday.
- Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me. I love spending time with you every day. And I hope we’ll keep growing as friends in the future too.
- Happy birthday to the sweetest girl we know. Your kindness is always a blessing to us. May God bless you as you grow up and make you even closer to Him.
- Even though our life isn’t always easy, I still have such a good time being with you, for you make everything brilliant. Thanks for being so wonderful! Happy birthday!
The Origins of Happy Birthday
We don’t know where the phrase “Happy Birthday” originated from. The “birthday” portion is derived from the Middle English word “birthday,” which comes from Old English via Norse in the form of “biðir,” meaning “beloved.” It was a term used over one hundred years before the birthday part.
It is believed that this comes from a pagan summer solstice festival called “Yule.” This festival was celebrated in Scandinavia, Britain, and on some islands of the North Atlantic to watch for dawn in January and February.
The festival began around the winter solstice, was celebrated on December 21st, and lasted about a week. It was used to celebrate “the new year” and introduce celebrations for the new season.
It is believed that during Yule, everyone would gather in a central hall (the “hall of the gods” to eat, drink, dance, and sing songs of homecoming. The people would be served food prepared by their families and friends while accomplishing tasks or playing games together at night. The celebration was regarded as a time for fellowship.
In modern history, “Happy Birthday” originated in Germany circa 1699 as an expression of wishing well being to someone who was celebrating his birthday. Sometime later, in England, the expression became “Happy New Year.”
It wasn’t until the early 19th century that German immigrants brought over the idea of celebrating birthdays and gave us a way to say it. Over time, we have shortened this phrase to “Happy Birthday.”
The Origins of I Wish You A Very Happy Birthday
The first use of this phrase was in a book titled “The Jew and Other Poems,” written by Irish poet Robert Emmet in 1833.
How to make someone’s birthday special
There are many people who don’t have anything on their birthday and might not even celebrate it. If you want to make a birthday special for them, here are some ideas that will put a smile on their face:
- Take them out for dinner
- Cook something special for them
- Read to them a story that makes them feel good about themselves.
- Write your tribute poem or song about how much they mean to you
- Get creative and do something they wouldn’t normally do
Some ideas are going to be more complicated than others, so try the easier ones first before attempting the more difficult ones.
Happy Birthday texts to your best friend
- Friendship is a gift that keeps on giving.
- You make my life so much more interesting, like sprinkles or icing on top of a cake.
- Today’s the perfect day to be alive and share all our hearts with each other: yours and mine. Just try not to take them for granted because they’re worth every moment we spend together. Happy Birthday! ❤ We’re meant to love each other this way.
- It is not the start, the middle, or the end of the beginning. It is a beginning.
- You are very special to me. You are my best friend and I admire you a lot and would do anything for you. I love you so much and can’t wait to be with you forever! Happy birthday!
- There’s nothing like spending time around someone that genuinely cares just as much about you as you care about them. Especially when that someone happens to be your best friend!
- I’ve never met anyone like you before, probably because we have so many things in common.
- You are lovely in every sense of the word. You’re a great friend and that’s what makes you awesome.
- All the things I’m supposed to say on my mind, we are about to meet on this special day for the best friend.
- You’ve impacted me, and I can’t thank you enough for all the love, friendship, and laughter you have brought into my life. Best Wishes!
- I don’t care if we’re apart as long as we always share our love and friendship. I know we will be together forever somehow someway.
How to do something special on your friend’s birthday
-Friend from Childhood: Take them back in time with a trip down memory lane. Get tickets for their favorite childhood movie at the theater or revisit their old stomping ground with a walk down memory lane. Visit their favorite restaurant or renew old friendships with a catch-up at the pub.
-Friend with a Secret: Let them know what you’re up to. Something they need to know, but not necessarily over dinner. Give them a clue by hinting at ‘something’ in your own life. Do they know anything about your younger days? Has anything happened that changed you?
-Stuck Friend: Create a pretend persona and surprise them with it at the party. Go as celebrities that they love, no matter how unlikely.
-Missing Friend: You can’t send them a gift or a card as they are on the island. But you can make your presence known by doing something special and unexpected. Think spontaneous, unexpected, and loud. How about you could surprise them with a birthday message from one of their own?