15 Best Heart Touching yet Funny Birthday Wishes for Nephew from Aunt
It’s that time of the year when birthday greetings for your nephew will flow in from near and far. It doesn’t really matter if it is a brother or sister of yours, but finding out what to buy them for their birthday is easy. So we have compiled a list of 15 best heart touching yet funny birthday wishes for nephew from aunt”.
Do you remember the first time you laid eyes on your nephew? If not, then I guess it is time for you to have a real face-to-face. He was so tiny and adorable that you would have wanted to pinch his cheeks if not for fear of hurting him.
He is a grown-up boy who wants to join the army or study to be an engineer. However, some things will never change, like how adorable he still looks in that uniform, how handsome he is in his tuxedo or how cute he looks when he falls asleep on your lap.
There are few things in life as sweet as being an aunt, especially when spoiling your little nephew. But don’t worry, you will be able to surprise him this year by buying him a gift that makes him happy and brings a smile to your face.
- Dear nephew or great-nephew, I hope you have a great birthday today. I want you to know how much I love you and how happy I am to have you as part of our family. You are just the most special little boy in the world. I wish you to be happy for a long time, rich and blessed with all your heart desires. Happy birthday from auntie.
- Hello, little nephew or great-nephew. Your very own aunt is sending you this message on your special day. I just want you to know how much I love you and thank the Lord that I have a wonderful nephew like you. Your birthday is a celebration of all the gifts He has given to me. Happy birthday, nephew. I am sending those nice feelings of love.
- To my nephew or great-nephew, I need to tell you these happy things about me and you. You are special in my eyes, which makes me so proud and happy to have such a wonderful nephew like you in our family. Happy birthday from your auntie.
- Dearest nephew or great-nephew, it is important to me that you know how much I love you. You have brought so much joy into my life, and now it is time to let you know how happy I am that you are there. Happy birthday from your loving aunt.
- You are a very special person to me, so I just want you to know how much your auntie loves you and will always do anything for your happiness and good luck in this life. Happy birthday lovely nephew.
- I can’t believe that today is your birthday. It seemed like just yesterday when your mom introduced me to you. But now, you are this big strong man who has a life of his own. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- I will never forget the day when your mom first brought you to my house. She was so worried about how much we would love her little baby boy and keep him happy on his first birthday, but she had no reason to worry. You were such a cheerful baby who quickly made all of us fall in love with him. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- You were the cutest toddler. I don’t know how many times we had to stop your mom from spoiling you. But I am glad that my sister and her husband spent so much time with you because it has helped you grow into such a wonderful person. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- I know that it might sound silly, but I love your smiley face so much. Whenever I see your smile, I can’t help but feel happy too. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- I can never forget the day when your mom told me that she wanted to name you Yolo – as in You Only Live Once. We thought differently then, and I believe that you would be a great leader one day. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- You were a little boy who loved to play with my toys, and your mom didn’t mind at all. But now that you are grown up, I hope you will always want to play with my toys. Happy Birthday, Nephew!
- To my wonderful nephew or great-nephew, I hope you are having a wonderful day today. You deserve the very best in life, and I am so glad to be able to give it to you. Our family loves you very much, and we are sure that the best things in life are going to happen on your birthday. Happy birthday from your auntie.
- Dear nephew or great-nephew, I am so excited that it is your special day today, especially since I have been thinking about you all week long. Well, since the first moment you were born, you have brought happiness into my life ever since then. Happy birthday nephew from auntie.
- Hello, my wonderful nephew! I am so happy that you are celebrating your birthday today. I wish you all the best in life, and I pray that the best things in life happen for you on this special day of your life. Happy birthday nephew from auntie.
- Hello, sweet nephew or great-nephew. It was really nice of you to let me know about your special day today. I am so proud of you for being a great young man, who makes me proud as an aunt to be able to have such a wonderful boy as you as my nephew or great-nephew. Happy birthday, nephew or great-nephew.
- Hello, sweet nephew or great-nephew. I hope that you are having an amazing day today. I am so happy that you are celebrating your birthday today and it is very special of you to be there. You are a great-nephew and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful one in our family. Happy birthday from your auntie.
- To my wonderful awesome nephew or great-nephew, I am so glad that we can celebrate your special day together today. You deserve all the best things in life and I want you to know how much I care about you as well as about all my family who love you dearly for being such a wonderful boy and person.
Nephew Word Origin
The word “nephew” comes from Middle English nevew, which descends from Old French neveu and ultimately derives from Latin nepos “grandson”. Its meaning is “the affectionate address by which a man or woman is called on being introduced to another person”.
In the Middle Ages, nephews were often used as a term of address when addressing letters to people who had been close confidants in their youth. This use was adopted by the early modern period. It became standard usage, but it faded in both ordinary language and history by World War I.
Nephew and Aunt Relation
Here are some interesting facts about Nephews: Nephews are gifts from grandparents to grandchildren. In most cultures, it is considered bad luck for someone to have no children of his own. Even if only one child survives, that individual is greatly honored. Most cultures also consider a woman who has no children to be in some kind of dishonor.
Your nephew is your sister’s young son. Your niece is your sister’s young daughter. Nephews are sons (or daughters) of one’s siblings. This can be a brother or sister from the same parents, or the same parents but from a different marriage.
No relation term describes the relationship between nieces and nephews, because they have the same gender and share all grandparents in common.
Therefore, a daughter (or son) who does not have children is likely to inherit much of the money and other assets of his or her parents or be given many gifts. Therefore, not having children may be considered a good reason for divorce. The son (or daughter) may live with the nieces and nephews with the expectation that they will become their heirs.
In contrast, at least in some societies, if one’s daughter or sons are unable to have children, that individual is considered unworthy on her/his own account and might face consequences such as disgrace. Moreover, when someone dies, the title “cousin” is not used anymore, even if they are descended from a niece or nephew.
Having a Nephew in your life — Blessing or not?
It is a wonderful feeling, knowing that you have come through for your nephew in his life. You have always been his greatest supporter, and look what it has brought him now.
It is a time to rejoice, because even if you are an aunt, there will be times when he will require you as his hero. You may not realize it at first but your nephews’ happiness means a lot to your parents and family members.
Just a few moments of happiness and joy can go a long way in making your nephew’s birthday special.
Nothing can be more uplifting than the gift of endless laughter, full and warm hearts, lots of love and tons of happiness on your nephew’s special day. And when you sign off with funny birthday wishes for your nephew from aunt, you are sure to get all of this and so much more in return.
Your nephew may not have said it out loud but I know he will be delighted that you didn’t forget his birthday even if he got busy with exams or had a lot on his plate.